Tuesday, July 27, 2010

PEPE TIME #9

I have a friend named Pepe.
He's pretty funny and I like to keep a log of all the funny things he says and does.
Enjoy.


Sunglasses
Pepe: so what's the deal with those sunglasses everybody's getting?

Me: you mean Sunny Sunglasses? I dunno, that one guy Byron hooks it up.

Pepe: you know him?

Me: yeah, Byron is totally cool.

Pepe: can you get me some?

Me: yup, just let me know which one you want.

Pepe: well, there's TWO that I want.

Me: I'm not sure if I can ask for two, just let me know of the one you want.

Pepe: yeah but there's TWO that I want.

Me: I don't think it's that big of a deal to ask for one... but I'm not sure about asking for two.

Pepe: why not? I seen The Hater giving Daniel-san two of them the other day at our party.

Me: ok....?

Pepe: how did The Hater get TWO? I want TWO.

Me: I have no clue why or how he had two Sunny Sunglasses from Byron.

Pepe: then get me two.

Me: what?

Pepe: just ask the fucking guy for two.

Me: wait a minute, you want two sunglasses because you saw The Hater give Daniel-san two at our party?

Pepe: yeah dude, they had TWO. why the fuck do they get to have two?

Me: ....ok, let me put it to you this way - I have no idea who or what happens on the outside world with Byron and the company Sunny Sunglasses, other than the fact that I can get you ONE pair of sunglasses from him no problem. I'm sure all kinds of stuff goes on with Sunny Sunglasses that I don't know about. I really don't know. Maybe you can go ask The Hater or Daniel-san about it or I'll give you Byron's number at Sunny Sunglasses and you can call him.

Pepe: I don't know Byron... you call him.

(a few seconds later...)

Pepe: fuck that, I want two.

*some time later, I found out that Byron gave The Hater one and also gave him another pair for Daniel-san. Since the set that The Hater got didn't fit him, he ended up giving Daniel-san his... which is why Daniel-san got TWO.

3 comments: