Saturday, July 3, 2010

Shop Sam's Knuck

Geez, it's been 4 years already since I shot this knuck from Shop Sam's.
I was in Yokohama working at the Cool Breaker show and thought I'd double dip by shooting a feature for The Horse at the same time. Or was it the other way around? I don't remember but I know it was work Work WORK.
Nice and pleasant to shoot something like this mid-show though.
Take a break, go outside, hang out with Osamu and check out his knuck.
One of the very lucky times I got a little bit of color out of the shots since I took it at sunset.
Not that I know much about photography but I noticed since there's a constant white haze in the weather there, the colors get kinda washed out.
I don't remember what issue of The Horse it was in.
It started effortlessly and he rolled it right back into the convention center.

No comments:

Post a Comment