Tuesday, August 3, 2010

PEPE TIME #10

I have a friend named Pepe.
He's pretty funny and I like to keep a log of all the funny things he says and does.
Enjoy.


This episode submitted by Nator:

some years back I was working on a putting together a Triumph rigid at the time. I just picked up an old, rusty rear brake drum for my Triumph rigid. I was in the process of wire wheel-ing it then painting it so I could finish mocking it up on my bike and get it ready for final assembly. Here's how it went:



Pepe: dude, what are you doing? you don't gotta paint that!

Nator: I'm just gonna wire-wheel it and paint it.

Pepe: you DON'T gotta do that, dude! just fucking run it!

Nator: I'm just gonna wire-wheel it and paint it, what's the big deal?

Pepe: listen, just run it just like that. you don't gotta do any of that shit.

Nator: I'm gonna paint and chrome the rest of my bike, so why not paint this?

Pepe: just run it like that, you don't gotta paint it!

Nator: get out of my garage Pepe. Leave.

(a few minutes later the phone rings....)

Nator: hhhhello...

Milwaukee Bro (calling from Burbank): let Pepe back into the garage. he says he doesn't care if you paint the drum anymore. I talked to him and everything and he said it's cool to paint the drum. he doesn't have a problem with it anymore.

1 comment: