Wednesday, December 15, 2010

PEPE TIME #24



I have a friend named Pepe.
He's pretty funny and I like to keep a log of all the funny things he says and does.
Enjoy.


HOW TO BLOG

this one from about 2 or 3 years ago.


Pepe: dude those pictures you guys post are pretty rad but its kinda fucking irritating

Me: ok

Pepe: well, you know what you guys should do?

Me: what?

Pepe: you guys should post ALL your photos ALL AT ONCE so I can look at them all at one time, so I don't have to keep going back every day to look.




BONUS ROUND!!!

PEPE TIME #24.5


Submitted by The Hater:

ENHANCED

Pepe Time had just hit the blogosphere. I hadn’t heard anything from Pepe though, so, I decided to feel him out a little with a phone call…


The Hater: hey

Pepe: what do you want?

The Hater: nothing, what do you want?

Pepe: you called me, remember?

The Hater: oh yeah

Pepe: well?

The Hater: well…so, you seen anything funny lately?

Pepe: nope

The Hater: nothing?

Pepe: nothing…

The Hater: Hahahaha…

Pepe: hahahaha…hey, let me tell you something, that shit’s pretty funny but it ain’t like how it reads

The Hater: what do you mean?

Pepe: it’s not accurate…it’s enhanced.

The Hater: enhanced? What’s enhanced?

Pepe: everything…it’s all enhanced!

The Hater: like what?

Pepe: all of it

The Hater: for example?

Pepe: everything…all of it…it’s all enhanced…….ENHANCED!

No comments:

Post a Comment