Thursday, January 6, 2011

PEPE TIME #27

I have a friend named Pepe.
He's pretty funny and I like to keep a log of all the funny things he says and does.
Enjoy.



REFINANCE

Submitted by The Hater

The Hater: hello?

Pepe: hey, what are you doing?

The Hater: working

Pepe: you remember that deal with my refinance where that one company fucked me?

The Hater: no

Pepe: well, how about you represent me to get my money back and I’ll give you half

The Hater: nope

Pepe: what? Why not?

The Hater: not interested

Pepe: but you don’t even know how much is at stake

The Hater: don’t care

Pepe: what?!?! How come?

The Hater: sometimes, there are clients that are not worth the trouble no matter how much you might stand to make. Guess which category you fall in?

Pepe: you fuckin dick…

The Hater: keep it up and I will send you an invoice for wasting my time for one hour

Pepe: what? It’s only been a few minutes!!!

The Hater: yeah, but it feels like an hour…

No comments:

Post a Comment