Wednesday, February 23, 2011

PEPE TIME #34

I have a friend named Pepe.
He's pretty funny and I like to keep a log of all the funny things he says and does.
Enjoy.
ROLLING FANTASY

We all know that Pepe can make some outlandish remarks... but on the other hand, you just never know what you're going to get from him. He sent me a photo of a rolling chassis that an acquaintance of his was selling. It included a Revtech 100" Evo motor and transmission. Here's how it went.

Pepe: Did you get the photo I sent?

Nelson: Yup. Looks like he wants too much for his 90's fantasy custom bike project.

Pepe: What? Are you crazy? Don't judge. Just say no thanks, I'm not interested.

1 comment:

  1. aaaaaaaaaaaahahaha! he got hella mad. "don't judge", like my favorite angry indian man comeback ever.

    ReplyDelete