Thursday, March 10, 2011

ROCK-ABILITY JAY



You may or may not know that Rockabilly Jay is now at the world famous S&M Bikes. He just started his own funny blog so I thought I'd get him on the connection connection to ask him what the deal was.

Me: why'd you start a blog?

Rockabilly Jay: only reason I started this is because of you. I wanted to steal your blog and tell my own stories. Lots of blogs suck and talk about nothing but I want to talk about MY nothing. I like how you tell stories and change the names of the innocent.

Me: does it suck having the work "rockabilly" in your nickname?

Rockabilly Jay: YES. I mean, it could be worse. It could be Chopper Jay but I guess its the same level of sucking at least.

Me: Do you think you're happier now that you're not at WCC anymore? I think so, just so you know.

Rockabilly Jay: Just like any job, good times were good and bad times were shitty. Kinda like pizza though, it was always kinda good. Most of the shit talk came from people who worked in the office for like 3 or 4 months.

Me: how awesome is your 2004 Road King?


Rockabilly Jay: AWESOME. I rode to work with my laptop in the saddlebags. Had handlebars in there the other day too.



Check out Jay by clicking his banner above.

2 comments:

  1. liked that skinny bike article in the horse back a few, nice slim tank & the pipes were the shit

    ReplyDelete