Wednesday, April 27, 2011

PEPE TIME #43

I have a friend named Pepe.
He's pretty funny and I like to keep a log of all the funny things he says and does.
Enjoy.


I JUST ATE LIKE A MINUTE AGO

Can you believe we're already at PEPE TIME #43? Wow, already 43 short clips of our (good) times hanging out with Pepe! This one happened just a month ago.

Submitted by The Hater of San Juan Diego:


The Hater: Hey, you still gonna go to Roscoe's with us to eat?

Pepe: Oh fuck dude, I JUST ate like a minute ago, there's no way I can eat right now, I'm so stuffed.

The Hater: Just come hang out then, have a drink or something.

Pepe: Shit, I can't even drink anything, not even a glass of water, that's how full I am right now, but ok dude, I'll come hang out.

(5 minutes later at Roscoe's)

The Hater: ....a side of red beans and a diet coke please...

Waitress: And, you sir?

Pepe: You know what, I'm just gonna have the 2 wings and a side of mac and cheese and one of those half ice tea and half lemonades...a large

(minutes after the food arrives, Pepe is already finished and looking around)

Pepe: Hey dude, you gonna eat all those wings?

The Hater: I thought you said you weren't hungry, now you want some of my food too?

Pepe: Come on dude, just give me a wing.

The Hater: ok, ok, fatso

(moments later)

Waitress: Are you guys doing ok over here?

Pepe: You know what, can I get 2 more wings please?

(more wings arrive in seconds)

Pepe: What is this? Look at this wing! This thing looks like it came off a sick baby chicken. I wouldn't even feed this to my dog!

The Hater: Well then give it to me and shut up

Pepe: Whoa, whoa, whoa, I didn't say I wouldn't eat it, I'm just saying....

(moments later)

Pepe: Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that breast?


BONUS ROUND!!!

At Stevie and Mel's BBQ...

Pepe: Mmm, this broccoli is goood!

(he was eating asparagus)

No comments:

Post a Comment