Sunday, June 5, 2011

THE NEW HAM SANDWICH

My mom sends me packages of stuff from Hawaii. Mostly Japanese stuff to cook with, whatever she thinks I need.

This time she included this two-pack of instant Korean style noodles. I don't know what it says on the package or what its called and there was no English instructions, but it looked like the standard deal where you pour in hot water and wait 3 minutes. So I did just that.

Damn, this is a spicy delight of goodness! It's the new ham sandwich!

Too bad I didn't have any left over meat or pickled anything to go with it.

1 comment:

  1. That's instant Gooksoo soup, like da bebe eat at Dong Yang (http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Efyn0ddrpdk/TBhRkKxNshI/AAAAAAAAHi8/vb-Yv-uvzC4/s1600/IMG_0132.jpg)

    Drain the broth, get some sesame oil, gochujang, some pickled stuff, some left over meats, and make the bomb bibim gooksoo!

    ReplyDelete