Wednesday, June 8, 2011

PEPE TIME #47

I have a friend named Pepe.
He's pretty funny and I like to keep a log of all the funny things he says and does.
Enjoy.


Submitted by The Hater

ALL NOISE AND NO GO


Pepe: Fuck, I need a new truck. How's your truck doing?

The Hater: Good, actually, I'm trying to sell it to get a 4x4 van.

Pepe: Really? How much you want for it?

The Hater: 15k.

Pepe: What?!? Tell you what, dude, I'll give you 11k for it right now.

The Hater: 15k.

Pepe: You're high, dude. What have you had this for, like 8 years now?

The Hater: 6.

Pepe: So it's probably over 100,000 miles then.

The Hater: Just rolled 60k.

Pepe: Pssht, how do you figure you're gonna get 15k?

The Hater: Well, it's the top of the line model, loaded with all options, 2/4 spindle drop, air bags in the back, bed liner, full titanium headers and everything, and it has a $3,000.00 stereo system, and unlike you, you know I take good care of all my shit.

Pepe: Yeah right! Whatever, dude. This truck ain't worth no 15k, I'll tell you that right now. It might look clean but it's all noise and no go.

The Hater: Really?....Did you happen to notice that we're doing 110 mph right now?....

(Pepe leans over to look at the speedo, looks out ahead, looks at the speedo again, then leans back in his seat)

Pepe: Pssht, whatever dude.

2 comments:

  1. I understand Pepe. He was just bargaining for it, ya know? He wants the truck.
    All noise and no go bahahaha that's some pretty funny shit

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say! From reading all 47 Pepe Times the dude knows his shit! Rarely has he been wrong! So 11K sounds about right for that truck!

    ReplyDelete