I use the following:
- Half a Frozen Banana
- 8 Ice Cubes
- 2 Tablespoons of Peanut Butter (da good kine)
- 2 Scoops of Plain Non-Fat Yogurt
- 2 Splashes of 100% Coconut Water (or Non-Fat Milk)
- 1 Scoop of Whey Protein (caramel/chocolate flavored seems better than vanilla for this)
- Small handful of almonds, pecans or walnuts - throw these in AFTER you blend the above ingredients. Blend it lightly if you want chunky-ness to your smoothie!
Found this CD lying around this morning. Bought it in 1990 and its followed me around ever since. This guy that used to work at Jelly's in Hawaii (book and music store) would seriously hook it up on CD's as long as I tipped a CRISP $20 once in a while. So I bought a shitload of CD's from him. It was usually 6 BRAND NEW CD's for $3. Give him $20 every other visit. What a deal.Invigorating to start the morning with Bad Brains - positive message, positive energy. Click the album cover for a sample.