Monday, February 13, 2012

FIRE IN MY BELLY

Saw this Korean restaurant last week with a ton of people waiting to get inside, near H-D Fullerton. It was like 2 or 3 in the afternoon still with a line to get in, so it must be good right?
I did a little checking and they had really good reviews on yelp, so I decided to try.
Ordered the dolsot bibimap, which is veggies over rice that had been cooking in a stone pot. Eggplant, mushrooms, spinach, daikon and sprouts. It also had baby octopus legs in it (no beef, which I thought was kind of a bummer). All that with a nice egg cracked over it. And it was also very, very spicy. Like not like the tongue burning fire, but the kind of heat that gets you from within!
There was a deep, deep fire in my belly that night. It wouldn't go away until the next morning. I didn't get sick or anything, just really really warm in the belly!

Not sure how to rate this place. I need to go back and try it again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment