Friday, March 8, 2013

NICK DIAZ

I really like this guy. Take a tough young esse off the street, train him in jiu jitsu, sambo, judo and a grip of boxing at a professional level for a decade or so. Then add in a huge dose of triathlete training all year round. I don't care what Diaz says, which I actually find quite entertaining, I think he's a great fighter and a little misunderstood (or misguided? hee hee), like our very own Pepe. Even though he brought the pain to our beloved BJ Penn, I'm hoping that he'll do the same to GSP next weekend. Diaz will probably get a case of severe mat burn on his back from GSP's usual grinding-to-a-decision-win style of fighting, but never count out this homeboy.

And by the way, like the Diaz boys or not, you gotta watch this funny clip:

No comments:

Post a Comment