Tuesday, July 2, 2013

ANOTHER ACAI UPDATE

I keep adding more and more ingredients to get my acai bowls right. Good thing is, you can keep all the fruits in the freezer with the acai packs.
As you can see here, I use the following frozen items: Red Grapes, a few ice cubes, a few Mango pieces, half a Banana, Blueberries. Then from the fridge, I add Flax Seed, a splash of Coconut Water and Coconut Milk. All this makes 2 big bowls. Use as little liquid as you can, or add to get the consistency you want.
I've also been adding a small handful of Unsalted Roasted Peanuts in there, to give it a peanut-buttery flavor. I think its much better than using actual peanut butter. Topped with Hemp Granola. A few years ago I would've pointed and said "fuck that hippie shit!" but I'm in fucking LOVE with it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment