Wednesday, July 24, 2013

CHECK OUT DA HAWAIIAN KITCHEN!

You still didn't go? STILL?
What you waiting for! Nos flew in from Hawaii last night for a trade show in Long Beach.
I asked Nos, what you feel like eating? He said "if can, good local kine grinds..."  And as of right now, this place is the best I've found in all of Orange County.
Nos got a custom mix plate: deep fried Chili Peppa Chicken and Short Ribs. He had a side of Portuguese Sausage too (comes as a half sausage, split and grilled in half)
I had the Furikake Salmon with Brown Rice. It's the 2nd time I've had this and its EXCELLENT.
I was getting jealous of Nos and his order, so I had to get a side of the original Chili Peppa Chicken too (also available in spicy, garlic, and spicy garlic).
Check this place out! The owner and his wife's from Kauai and their plate lunches are sssssolid. 

9842 Adams Ave Ste 104
Huntington Beach, CA 92646
(714) 968-8900
http://www.dahawaiiankitchen.com

No comments:

Post a Comment