Thursday, September 5, 2013

ALICIA'S MARKET - KALIHI

Been hearing about this place and Bruddah Rod over at SXA had made the claim that this place was full legit... and that's all he had to say! I was sold. When I saw this sign, I was getting pretty excited and hungry.
It was fucking BLAZING hot when we got out of the truck. Industrial area, right off Nimitz Hwy, one street over from Sand Island Access Road.

The handrails on the second floor was all items that Alicia's carries. Frickin dope.

This is where the excitement really began. I knew I was in for a treat. This menu looked fucking ridiculously great. RIDICULOUSLY. I've never seen such a combo of local items all in one spot! How can it be?!

Got lucky and missed a mad rush of people, which happens throughout the day at Alicia's. So many choices, not enough room in my big belly.

Rod got a mini (haha MINI! was huge!) plate with one scoop rice, Top Sirloin Beef, Poke and Kim Chee.

Sasha was getting nuts. She got two kinds of poke over a salad, which I believe was the Spicy Ahi on the left and Limu Poke on the right. HUGE plate she mopped, good job Sasha! The selection of poke they had was crazy too. Rod said the place is like a wasteland come Xmas time.

Interesting looking and very good was Rod's pick: Tofu Poke! Looks like alien food, I know.

This terrible photo did not do this lunch any justice. I had a Lau Lau, Lomi Salmon, Roast Beef and Poi.
Alicia's Market is just... choice. You HAVE TO this place out when you're in Hawaii. Wish I could fly there now. Go by their website just for drool too! I highly recommend it as a EAT HERE spot!

267 Mokauea St
Honolulu, HI 96819
(808) 841-1921

No comments:

Post a Comment