Tuesday, October 1, 2013

TERRI'S KITCHEN - LONG BEACH

ATTENTION FXR GURU TIM WALLINGFORD!

I found another place that serves Phnom Penh Noodle in Long Beach. Terri's Kitchen!
I actually didn't get to try their Phnom Penh Noodle yet, I'm still investigating.
I needed something quick to go at the time, so I tried out their Khmer Style "Student Noodle". I don't know enough about Cambodian cuisine to drop any science but I can tell you that if you haven't tried it, you're missing out. This dish is a lot like Pad Thai with slight differences. 

Terri's also has a "Chinese Take Out" style point-and-choose selection as well, so if you're not quite as adventurous worry not - they got your Orange Chicken covered too! By the way, I also need to try their pho... and the ladies there were telling me that the owner of Phnom Penh Noodles actually comes by to eat lunch there fairly regularly.

2015 E Anaheim St 
Long Beach, CA 90804
(562) 343-5243

No comments:

Post a Comment