So for today, please taken a listen to this soundtrack while reading this:
Anyone can make fried rice. Why go for drive thru or that eat that frozen burrito again? Just any left over veggies and meat will make something killer.
|It came to be using 3 cloves of garlic, left over spam, less than half an onion and some kale I had frozen in a ziplock. And day old (or frozen) rice of course.|
- Heat up wok, medium high.
- A little vegetable oil.
- Toss in spam cut into small cubes, slightly brown edges.
- Put in minced garlic and diced onions.
- Soon as you see onions start browning a little, put in chopped kale.
- Pour in shoyu.
- Add pepper.
- I always like to go super high heat at the end.