Tuesday, October 21, 2014

MY DAY AT THE EXPO

On Sunday I went to the World Jiu Jitsu Expo at the Long Beach Convention Center and this is what I have to share: 

I made fun of team mates, like Lizzie here, that was competing and couldn't indulge in amazing acai bowls. I made good mother fucking acai bowls but the ones at the jiujitsu tournaments are solid...  and speaking of solid, Lizzie's performance was just that. Everybody was impressed with how she handled the competition.
I MET RENZO GRACIE. Look, I'm like all close to him, like I'm his best friend and shit. Seriously though, I was ready to invite him over to my house for dinner. What a fucking stud this guy. Tough as nails and cool as all hell. Gotta rep Rod too. 
I did the Renato Laranja show all by myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment