Tuesday, February 2, 2016

MANAOW THAI - LONG BEACH

I know. And I even said it before myself, not that it's THAT important but not all of Long Beach's Thai restaurants are run by Cambodians.

When I order Huevos Rancheros, I don't want John Parker cooking it. You dig? So the first thing I asked them at Manaow was if they're Thai themselves. Yes - Thai owned and run. Both cooks are also Thai. Now I can move on.

Right on 3618 E. Broadway Long Beach, California 90803, Manaow is THE BEST THAI RESTAURANT IN LONG BEACH. Yes, that's right. I said it. It is. Trust me.




Nestled right next to a laundry mat and a dive bar, parking might be a little stiff but it's worth it.

Pictured here is the Pad Thai and Stuffed Chicken Wings. Pretty standard. But the outstanding items are their curries.



Southern Curried Noodles up front and Panang Curry w/Beef was all business out back.


We could not get enough of the curries. Not pictured is the additional Sticky Rice and Garlic Beef we also devoured.

You should know by now, when I say EAT HERE I mean it. EAT HERE! Another gem in Long Beach!

www.manaowthai.com

1 comment:

  1. Haven't checked in for a minute. Been on a huge Thai kick lately, was thinking of making coconut curry this weekend & look what I find! Choice!

    ReplyDelete