Sunday, June 6, 2010

Long Beach - 7th and Pine

CantStayJose and I been driving by this taco vendor for over a year now. They're always grilling it up pretty late into the night. It was around 10:30pm and we were looking to get a cocktail or two, trying to find a bar we haven't been to before. We both realized that a couple of tacos before drinks was a great idea, so we went straight to 7th and Pine to see if these guys were serving.
We were in luck, the bright spot lamps were spotted from 2 blocks away. This one looked promising upon further inspection. I just kinda had a feeling that it was going to be at LEAST fairly good. Jose had three tacos, two asadas and a lengua. He thought they were superb.

I had lengua and al pastor. Well, the al pastor was pretty good. I would rate it a 7 or an 8. But the lengua... oh my, oh my. It was the best beef tongue taco I had ever eaten so far in my life. I fucking love this city.

Stay tuned for more details on these guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment