Friday, August 13, 2010

Vintage BMX Show & Reunion

Here's some photos from the Vintage BMX Show & Reunion at Central Oahu Regional Park on July 31st, 2010. Had just gotten off the plane from Honolulu Airport and my brother picked us up and took us straight there.
Real good time. Ran into a bunch of guys from my BMX days in Hawaii. Some I had not seen in over 20 years.
Everybody kept telling me all the bikes on display belonged to Nos:
Nice bikes there though, for sure.
Quite the collection.
Weather was nice. Whoever owned this RL20 must've been a townie because only towniez could afford them! ha ha, jus joke. No get all mad.
Lots to look at and check out.
Few swap meet items for sale.
DJ was spinning all kinds of 80's electro freestyle mixes; Trinere, Stevie B, Expose, Sweet Sensation. I thought it was 1986 and I was at a bmx freestyle contest in Pearl City and had forgotten my routine.
Oh, and then this fucking perfect Corolla rolled by. I think it was a '71.

1 comment: