Monday, October 4, 2010

Santouka Ramen - Costa Mesa

Got to take a little break from work today.

Had an appointment in South Orange County today, so on the way back up we stopped in at Santouka Ramen, inside Mitsuwa Market in Costa Mesa. Huge line for lunch but it moved really quick. Gotta know what you want before it's your turn or else everyone will give you a slanty evil eye (yes, I'm allowed to say that).

I had the miso ramen combo. Comes with a onion & rice bowl with some tofu, and a egg hard boil in soy sauce. Really, really good. I mean it's some seriously good ramen. But my favorite is still Kohryu which is just down the street.

Santouka Ramen
665 Paularino Avenue
Costa Mesa, California 92626
(714) 434-1101

2 comments:

  1. I agree. It really is some damn good ramen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you gotta check out Kohryu down the street. The shumai they have there is actually made by them too.

    ReplyDelete