Wednesday, April 20, 2011

PEPE TIME #42

I have a friend named Pepe.
He's pretty funny and I like to keep a log of all the funny things he says and does.
Enjoy.

All his closest friends know that Pepe loves sweets. I've heard from very credible sources that Pepe eats cookies and candy bars regularly for a "quick morning pick me up" in the wee hours before 6AM... and sometimes even before 5AM. And not just a candy bar, many times he will wash it down with a bag of cookies or even a bag of chips. Sometimes if his hunger is not satisfied, he will double up on Snickers, practically double-fisting those bad boys.

It's not a big deal at all, he can eat what he wants, but it's the things that Pepe says about his sweet tooth that makes it all so funny. Maybe this one is a little more entertaining if you really know the guy, but here's what Pepe blurted out the other night over dinner.

Pepe: I don't really like sweets.

No comments:

Post a Comment