Friday, April 1, 2011

THE DRIVE THRU

I went to my ghetto bank this morning to use the ATM. When I showed up, there was a huge line waiting to get in. What the fuck? It's like 30 minutes before they even open and there's all these old timers and nice, talkative old ladies in line.

There was this one loud lady with crazy beads and hair extensions, it was like a stand up comedy. She was organizing the whole line going in, telling jokes, just killing it. It was the first of the month so everybody was there to cash welfare checks.

So instead of going through that whole circus, I went to the only ATM available at this branch. The drive thru ATM! Instead of riding through it, I parked my bike and did the walk-thru. There was 2 cars behind me, the chick on a Diamond Back in front of me, then the Camry, and the dude who also did the walk-thru who finally made it to use the machine (pictured).

Wish I took more photos. It was a riot.

No comments:

Post a Comment