Friday, July 22, 2011

SET YOUR DVR: REPO GAMES

So a little over a year ago, I chucked my huge, old 200lbs TV for one of those fancy new flat screens and I finally got to see what all the hype was about with high-definition. Then I got to watch fights in high-def... then we got a fancy DVR box.

Sasha and I were late to the game with TV technology but we were never really TV show people. I mean, we'd watch Anthony Bourdain and many movies but not much else. This whole DVR thing made it interesting though... you could easily record shit and watch it at the press of a few buttons.

So one night after some free UFC fights on Spike, I caught REPO GAMES.
These two repo guys go to people's pads to take their cars BUT... if the owner answers 3 out of 5 questions, their CAR IS PAID FOR, FREE AND CLEAR!

The questions they ask if pretty funny too. Example: 

Who is the godfather of soul?

In the movie Star Wars, which two characters were brother and sister?

In the movie Pirates of the Caribbean, in what ocean did the story take place?


It's a funny ass show to watch and turn your brain off.

Check out some clips here:

No comments:

Post a Comment