Thursday, July 21, 2011

PAKALOLO

After yesterday's Pepe Time, I decided to share what its like with legal medical marijuana in the state of California. Recently obtaining my medical marijuana card, I got to check out the inside of a medical marijuana dispensary for the first time. Let me tell you, its a fucking trip.
Like a candy store, they had an amazing selection of weed and edibles. This above photo does not do the place any justice. The show case was split into 3 types of cannabis. Sativa, Indica and Hybrid. In the corner was a small refrigerator full of edibles like cookies, brownies and other candies. Some places even have butter and topical lotions.
So this is what I got: it was only $15/gram so I got two types of sativas, Perma Frost and The Bomb Crack. Yes, I think the names are kinda funny but I'd probably end up doing the same if it was my place too. Also got one hybrid, which is Snail's Gypsy Band. All new customers also get a free half gram of hash. Also picked up a peanut butter cookie and a brownie. $66 later, I was out the door. This much stuff will last me a while; 2 months easily.




I might've posted this before but this above screen shot from Weed Maps shows you just how many medical marijuana dispensaries are in the city of Long Beach alone.

4 comments:

  1. Rad, thanks for sharing that! looks like fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME POST!!!!! I'm so jealous! It's as easy as running to get a pack of smokes for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I thought that map was going to be of LA county at least. Glaucoma is running wild there.

    ReplyDelete