Thursday, August 25, 2011

PEPE TIME #57

I have a friend named Pepe.
He's pretty funny and I like to keep a log of all the funny things he says and does.
Enjoy.
FRENCH FRIES

Once upon a time, Pepe and I went on a trip to a far away metropolis together. It was actually a good time and come to think of it, I've mentioned a little about this trip in Pepe Time #50.

We were on our way out of Gotham and since we're gonna be on a plane for a while, I made sure I didn't eat anything to upset my belly. Taking heaping dumps with an achey belly on a plane is no bueno. We started our day in the hotel restaurant and I had oatmeal for breakfast and surprisingly, so did Pepe. He even ordered a small fruit salad to go with it. I did notice that he only ate the very top off of the oatmeal, the brown-sugary sweet part, and I ate more of his fruit salad than he did... but whatever.

So 2 hours later, sitting around at the airport, Pepe eats two small bags of chips and a small bag of cookies:

Pepe: dude, my fucking stomach hurts

Me: that sucks... I'm kinda hungry again

Pepe: this suuuucks

Me: those chips and cookies probably didn't help dude

Pepe: so what

Me: ...this yogurt cup looks good.

Pepe: fuuuuck. stomach hurts.

2 minutes later...

Pepe: I know what I want!

Me: what?

Pepe: FRENCH FRIES! 

Me: that's not gonna go well with your stomach ache

Pepe: I don't care! that's what I want

*Pepe also ends up eating 3 more bags of chips and more cookies, mid-flight

No comments:

Post a Comment