Monday, September 24, 2012

DUSTINATOR AND THE SPACE AGE WORKOUT?!

Submitted by Nator aka Dustinator: 

I didn't know what to expect going into it, you get in this crazy space age looking pod
Once you're in and going through the procedure you can tell that something is happening but you are not doing anything physical. Uncle Creepy, Tito Ortiz, among many other UFC/MMA fighters have used this regularly during training for big fights.
a couple hours after my first visit I went and trained at J2L and I was completely winded, so I called the staff at CVAC and asked if that was normal
They said "yes, you have already went through one full cardio workout today"
After using CVAC regularly, I can train longer and have more stamina and cardio, this shit works!

Ascent
3300 Irvine Ave #200
Newport Beach, CA
 (949) 474-4404

1 comment:

  1. doctors use this chambers to treat wounds, burns, diving accidents by decompression et cetera
    and like dustin
    michael jackson loved hyperbaric chambers...ha

    ReplyDelete