Wednesday, April 24, 2013

THIS MAN ATE AT 6297 CHINESE RESTAURANTS

Yup, you read that right. David Chan ate at over 6200 different Chinese restaurants - many in the L.A/O.C area! He must run to all of them because he looks pretty frickin' skinny.


 I came across this article in the LA Times and of course I had to bookmark it, especially for his top 10 list. When you want good Chinese food, take advice from a Chinese guy! I'm digging his list, which lists 7 spots within a 30min drive from Long Beach.

Oh, if you haven't noticed he put Din Tai Fung on his top 10 which I posted about last Sept. 2012.

2 comments:

  1. Man, where did he buy his metabolism, if I did that I'd be the fattest bastard in the world !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I know one guy who ate at over 6200 Mexican restaurants.

    But he definitely does not look anything like that guy....

    ReplyDelete