Monday, May 20, 2013

WHAT UP FROM ROCKABILLY JAY




Submitted by Rockabilly Jay

I decided I am WAY to big to be squished onto a café style bike. I thought about doing a Sportster since I wanted cheap and USA made... but then I figured that everyone making Sportster street trackers were just kinda making crappy Buells. So instead of trying to make a cool looking Sportster handle, I went the other way and tried to make a great handling Buell look cool.

Here's a shot from the day I got it
This it what it looked like a couple days later


It rides really good and I fit on it. I don't have a car, so I had to do everything while never taking it off the road..

It rides really good, and I fit on it. I don't have a car, so I had to do everything while never taking it off the road.


Also... I know you will love this as much as I do. Photos came from here:









No comments:

Post a Comment