Thursday, September 12, 2013

CAFE AU LAIT & BEIGNET ICE CREAM


THE BEST ICE CREAM I EVER ATE IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.
Yes, you read that right. THE BEST. IN MY LIFE. EVER. I couldn't believe it. I had a whole pint in front of me. Took a bite, couldn't stop. Ended up eating a third of it before I finally found the strength to put... it... DOWN (Sasha later polished the rest of it).



So, the beignets were actually made first.



Then it was put in Cafe Au Lait ICE CREAM! Yes - what? YES!

Are you wondering, "how can I have some?" Here's THE PROBLEM: it's available only in limited quantities (I heard there was only 10 fucking pints!!!) but its for sale this Saturday at Sasha's farm (address below), 10AM until sold out. It'll probably all sell out within an hour, so if you're not there at 10am you may as well shoot yourself.

Farmlot59
2714 California Ave
Long Beach, CA 90755

Oh, the lady the makes it is called Long Beach Creamery and she lives 2 doors down from us. I can assure you she's cool and her ice cream is off the hook. I'm not exaggerating or getting free ice cream for this plug, just trying to pass the word! You can check her out here.

This Saturday at 10am sharp!

1 comment:

  1. I missed this and I'm pissed. I've bookmarked her site and tagged her FB. I'm ready for the next batch.

    ReplyDelete