Wednesday, November 13, 2013

REVISITED: SIEM REAP - LONG BEACH

Back in March I had posted about this place, Siem Reap on Anaheim here in Long Beach. Cambodian restaurant with a few Chinese and Vietnamese items on their menu.


Just because I like this place so much, figured I'd try to coax you into checking it out again.
These bold red words on their window should attract any real kanaka from Hawaii.

 This Cambodian kim chee thing, I forget what its called, but its good. I had to ask for seconds.
The atmosphere in this place was so... Southeast Asian! Being family owned and run, they take a lot of pride in their dishes. Talked to one of the members for about half an hour just on Cambodian cuisine.
Had a visitor in town from Japan so he wanted to try the Fried Quail, after mentioning I had it on my last visit. We got a bird each. 
And then, of course, had to get the Oxtail Pho again. It ruled as usual. These guys choose to buy good oxtails for their customers. Lot of places will give you big fatty pieces with very little the actual ox. I want beef, give me beef!
1810 E Anaheim St
Long Beach, CA 90813
(562) 591-7414

EAT HERE! 


No comments:

Post a Comment