Friday, June 17, 2011

PEPE TIME #48

I have a friend named Pepe.
He's pretty funny and I like to keep a log of all the funny things he says and does.
Enjoy.

SHORT INTERVIEW WITH PEPE

Me: so what's your favorite Pepe Time? 

Pepe: fuuuuuck dude I dunno... [yaaaaaawn] fuck, I dunno. I checked them all out last night. Its hard! I think Power To The Coil got the most comments. That one and the Lemon Lime.

Me: what was your least favorite Pepe Time, like "fuck this one"!

Pepe: I think The Hater did one about his truck and how much he wanted for it. That was just straight bullshit hahaha

Me: which Pepe Time represents you the best?

Pepe: I’m not too sure.

Me: what if you told somebody "all these stories are about me, but read this story. It’s all me!" which one would it be?

Pepe: so many stories, dude. Let me think. I dunno dude. I think I Don't Like Sweets represents hahaha me the most hahahahaha but then again I think they’re all ENHANCED anyway.  

Me:you want to say anything to your Pepe Time fans?

Pepe: don’t believe the hype! Hahahah and I dunno that’s it.

5 comments:

  1. ...he didn't like the one where he beats up the drug dealers?

    or did Rich post that on Applied Machete?

    If that one was enhanced, don't tell me. I don't want to know...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was posted on here and it was DEFINITELY NOT enhanced!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite is the "comfortable concrete" one.
    We used to have a pepe in our group in my teenage years and he was so fucking funny. So many stories... He was a bit nervy but also a true friend...god bless all the pepe guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Comfortable concrete is my favorite story too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Him kicking the tweekers ass over the stereo is the best and it was the wrong dude! Fuck man there all good. but why the masked man? killing me!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete